These pancakes are our Sunday breakfast ritual. What’s best? These have no flour and no sugar so you can indulge into them guilt-free.
In fact these pancakes require only 4 basic ingredients. My kids demand these every Sunday and they are gone within minutes. The bananas give these pancakes the perfect sweetness and the almond/cashew butter keeps them moist while adding extra nutrition. If there is a way to start your Sunday right, this is it.
I tried several pancake recipes before sticking to this one. Even though it was the simplest among all the other recipes that I tried, it gave the best results.
- The pancakes don’t break while flipping.
- They aren’t dry and have a smooth texture.
- They are perfectly sweet on their own.
- The kids loved them.
I sometimes add berries on top and drizzle honey or nut butter for some added flavor. Even on their own, these pancakes are sure to be a hit for your brunch/breakfast.
Let get to the recipe, written recipe below;
Ingredients: makes 15-20 small pancakes / Preparation time 5 minutes / Cooking time 20 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp almond butter / cashew butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Put all ingredients into a big bowl.
- Make a smooth paste with a stab mixer or a blender.
- Heat a pan on low heat and grease it with some butter/ghee/coconut oil.
- Pour some batter with a deep spatula and to form small circles. Keep the size small for easy handling.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat until some bubbles appear on surface.
- Flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve with a drizzle of nut butter and some berries.