My go-to drink for parties and daawats. It looks fancy, is easy to make, and is liked by kids and adults.
This orange shorle is one of the regulars on our daawat menus. I usually make it in a jug so everyone can pour themselves how much they like. Its very simple to make, yet looks fancy.
Pure orange juice, carbonated water, orange, mint and black salt is what you need to make this drink. You can add ice cubes to serve it chilled. Black salt adds a really nice punch to this drink. It is not too sweet, which is what I prefer serving with my meals. But feel free to add some sugar or simple syrup if you like it sweeter.
Looking for more drinks ideas? Find more inspirations here
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves
- ½ tsp black salt
- 1 liter orange juice (chilled)
- 500 ml carbonated water (chilled)
- ice cubes
- Slice the orange and add it to the bottom of a jug. Crush the mint leaves lightly and add them too. Also add the black salt.
- Pour the orange juice and carbonated water into the jug and give it a mix.
- Top with ice cubes before serving.