This refreshing drink is perfect for post iftar as it contains ingredients that aid in digestion. A much healthier, yet delicious alternative to sugar filled beverages.
To all the lassi fans. I know that lassi tastes good after the fast. But do you really want to fill yourself with all those calories from the extra sugar that the lassi has? Drinking sweet lassi on a regular basis post fasting isn’t a good idea.
Swap the sweet lassi with this mint-masala lassi which tastes great too. It has ingredients like roasted cumin, black salt and mint, all of which help in digestion. I like adding carbonated water to my lassi which adds a nice oomph to it.
A refreshing drink which aids in digestion and tastes delicious.
- 10 fresh mint leaves (washed)
- ½ tsp roasted ground cumin
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 200 gram yogurt (full fat)
- 400 ml carbonated water (or still water)
- Add all the ingredients, except water, into a blender jar. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to 2 glasses, filling halfway.
- Fill the remaining half with carbonated (or still) water. You can also add some ice cubes. Serve.
One Comment Add yours