When figs are in season, this salad is on repeat at our home.
Step-by-step pictures (written recipe below)
You might like to try these salads too?
Fig and Feta Salad
Sweet and juicy figs match so well with the salty and crumbly feta.
- 4 figs (cut into wedges)
- 50 grams 2-3 cups mixed greens (arugula, romana etc)
- 100 grams (1 cup) Feta (cubed)
- 1/2 small red onion (cut into rings)
- a handful walnuts (toasted)
- 1/2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- a pinch salt
- some freshly crushed pepper
- Add the salad ingredients into a salad bowl.
- For the dressing, take a small glass jar and add all the ingredients into it. Shake well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving and toss. Enjoy!
Alternative dressing: 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.